What Are the Benefits of a
Point-of-Care Dispensing Program?
Patients benefit from our point-of-care prescription dispensing program by:
• Receiving the prescription medications from your office that they require rather than having to make a second stop at a retail pharmacy after your office visit.
• They pay the same copay they would pay for the prescriptions you dispense to them as they would at a traditional retail pharmacy.
• They receive the exact medication you want them to be taking to improve their health.
Practices benefit from our point-of-care prescription dispensing program by:
• Better serving patients with a more convenient means of obtaining their prescription medications without any additional cost to the patient.
• Assurance patients are on their prescribed medication therapy because you know the patient left your office with the medication in hand (about 30% of prescriptions go unfilled).
• Adding a very significant new revenue stream by collecting the reimbursements for the medications you dispense.