What Are the Benefits of a
Point-of-Care Dispensing Program?
• Patients appreciate being able to fill their prescriptions in their doctor’s office with no extra trip to a pharmacy needed and no waiting in a pharmacy line.
• Many patients have transportation challenges, and alleviating the need for a trip to a pharmacy can be a huge relief and benefit for them
No Added Cost
• Prescription copays in our program are the same for your patients as they would be in a retail pharmacy — no difference, and patients appreciate that.
Better Clinical Outcomes
• Patients are less likely to fill a prescription at the retail pharmacy than in your office — in fact, up to 30% of prescriptions go unfilled currently.
• With you taking more control of the prescription dispensing process (and fewer prescriptions going unfilled) patient outcomes will likely be better.
• Fewer pharmacy callbacks to request medication changes due to coverages or other reasons.
• Our pre-adjutication reports inform you if a patient's insurance covers them for a specific medication in advance of their office visit.
• Only about 60 seconds of work are required for your staff to dispense a single prescription.
• Patients appreciate the service, which allows your practice to stand out foremother practices not currently offering point-of-care dispensing.
New Revenue Stream
• Point-of-care prescription medication dispensing opens a completely new and significant revenue stream for your practice without adding new patients